The apartment house is located in a pine forest in the dune area near seaside. 50 metres a way from beach. It has 4 floors. The sea is seen from all the flats on upper 3 floors. The house is built from reinforced concrete and has proper insulation. All doors and windows are triple glazing.
Restored wooden house next to the apartment house is a cultural and historical monument therefor all the original architectural decorations have been maintained.
The apartments are set for finish. Every apartment has it's own drafted design project, but a seperate design project can be developed according to the needs of our clients.
Restored wooden house for one family
- THE BUILDING IS A CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL MONUMENT THEREFOR ALL THE ORIGINAL ARCHITECTURAL DECORATIONS HAVE BEEN MAINTAINED.
- THE WINDOWS ARE MODERN AND TRIPLE GLAZING.
- THERE ARE TWO FLOORS AND A BASEMENT. THE FIRST FLOOR CONTAINS A KITCHEN, LIVING AREA AND A GLASS VERANDA, THE SECOND FLOOR HAS BEDROOMS.
- THE BASMENT CONSISTS OF A LOUNGE, LOUNDRYROOM, WAREHOUSE AND A SAUNA.
- THE INTERIOR DESIGN IS HARMONIZED WITH THE OUTER ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN.
- THERE IS A DIRECT ENTRANCE TO THE UNDERGROUND GARAGE.
Special offerJurmala / Dubulti / CerinuRooms: 3Floor: 2/3Area: 105.3 м²ID 2707320 000 EUR